Thursday, January 30, 2014

So much DVR

It's a big Thursday so I'm just going to jump right in to it.

The poll over on the right allows voting up until a couple hours after the Big Sunday Football Game, right now there's a tie between Portlandia and The IT Crowd, so get your votes in. And also share the page to get your pals to vote for the show you like so that YOU win(by proxy) and everyone else LOSES.

Here's everything on TV worth watching tonight:

Community
Parks & Rec -- Last episode for Ann Perkins and Chris. I will miss these two characters immensely, but I will miss Rashida Jones more because she gives me the tingly peaches. I don't know what that means either but it's probably disgusting so ignore me.
SNL Sports Special -- Clip show woohoo!
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
King of the Nerds 
@midnight

Last night I knocked out two Doctor Who episodes, 'The Lazarus Experiment' and '42'. I've started multitasking(playing Hearthstone while the show runs on a smaller screen) and it REALLY helps power through the more "monster-of-the-week" type episodes.

Here's everything from the last two days of DVR I have to catch up on:

Justified
American Horror Story: Coven(avoiding spoilers for this has been maddening)
Workaholics
Broad City(watch this show or you stink)

Share/follow/all that stuff. You can even give me +1 thingys if you use the Google Plus service. Some people do! You don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment