Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Watching Update: RUNNING MAN!

Okay, I got sucked down the rabbithole of Korean variety TV. After getting engrossed by The Genius: Rules of the Game and its (currently airing)season two The Genius: Rule Breaker's Protagonist I was tipped off to the show Running Man. You can check out nearly all of the episodes on Youtube and I suggest starting at the very beginning.

If you think you recognize the host, he's the guy in the yellow suit who had a dance-off with PSY in the 'Gangnam Style' video.


I've been neglecting my Doctor Who viewing for a good number of days. I'm getting ready to watch the third season episode "Blink" which I've heard is pretty good.

I made it to season 3 of Portlandia in just a couple of days. It's a great show but I also want to say it's got one of the best theme songs on TV. Also yesterday NBC announced that Fred Armisen would be the band leader on Late Night with Seth Myers so that's some pretty exciting news.



No comments:

Post a Comment